I’m so over doing housework. I’m not just over it, I hate it passionately. But I’ve discovered that for me, the secret to making it a little more exciting is all about having the right accessories. Let me show you what I mean. (click on the pictures to make them bigger)
As you know, it all started with vacuuming wearing a motorcycle helmet.
It makes me more aerodynamic as I hug the curves and speed through the straight aways.
Here’s what I wear when I clean the toilets:
Tiaras: not just for Prom anymore!
My daughter’s dog costume is fun to dust in.
I just have to remember not to pee on the floor when I’m wearing it.
I like to rock a feather boa, stilettos, and hot pants while I do dishes.
I cannot recommend cooking au naturale…
It horrifies people.
- What would you do if your husband sat on a toilet at the toilet store?
- Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, girl You’re a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty girl Pretty, pretty Such a pretty, pretty, pretty girl
- The Woodland Gays almost ATE Mister!!!
- How You’re Finding Me in Google Searches
- Crissy Seen it on the Tee-Vee and Now She Wants it.